1. I like my name but I HATE the way it's spelled. I think it looks ugly when it is written although it sounds like a pretty name and I think it suits me rather well. I don't think I would change my name but if I had the choice, it would be spelled Carly.
2. I rarely cry. I bottle everything up inside of me because I don't like facing my stresses. I do not like to cry because, since I almost never do, I now look at it as a weakness even though I KNOW IT ISN'T. It is something I am getting better at though; I don't want to keep bad emotions inside of me.
3. None of my friends are perfect, and when one of them does something incredibly stupid, I stop and think 'I will never have a perfect friend.' I get past their flaws and manage to see nothing but the good. They really are a great bunch of people and I would not be where I'm at if it weren't for some of them.
4. Despite having a huge group of friends who love me, I am very very lonely. I would love nothing more than to love and to be loved by a person and it is something I have extreme difficulty with.
5. I do not fall for people often. I don't have high standards but there has to be something that catches my attention. My only standard is to be better than the last.
6. I get along better with girls. Always.
7. I have a crazy mind. I write in my head. I think. I dream. And I have lived in a world and have been a part of a life that was not real and not my own. I am crazy.
8. I hate change, but mostly forced change. I think it's horrible and I do not do well with it. Ever.
9. My brother is one of my best friends. He means more to me than I can put into words. I hate thinking about when we were younger and how, to me, it wouldn't have made a difference if he were there or not. But I think that in many ways, our disputes and hatred toward each other as children has only made us closer. I wish the best for him.
10. Summer 2008 was the best time of my life. I loved every minute of it. I am stronger because of this summer, I am confident because of this summer, I am happy because of this summer.
11. I am a generally happy person. I love life, really I do. I am also a pretty confident person, or so I would like to think.
12. I hate my body but I don't complain. It could be worse.
13. Holly Cassler is my second mom. I love her to death. And her room is like my second home. She's done more for me than she realizes.
14. I have been depressed. I have never hit 'rock bottom' but I think I might have had it not been for one specific person. He saved me and he doesn't even know it, but I owe him. He was everything to me and I am grateful to him for everything he did.
15. I love being a girl. I think guys are gross and thick-skulled, to be perfectly honest with you, and I am happy to be a woman.
16. I work at Manzella's Fruit Market and although going to work sucks, I could not have asked for a better job. I love working there and the people I work with. Not to mention the money. :)
17. I love being a leader, although it is incredibly stressful sometimes. Yearbook is amazing and it taught me a lot about myself. Being the editor made me realize that leading a group of people and making executive decisions is something I enjoy doing. I love it. Really, I do. And I cannot wait to see our book.
18. I plan on having lasic eye surgery when I am 30 because I cannot see the road lines in the dark when I am driving, even with my glasses on. I swear, I am going blind.
19. If I could have any career and know that I would be successful--not necessarily happy, just good at it--I would, without second thoughts, be an actress. Hands down.
20. Music is indescribable. It enhances life a thousand fold.
21. I want a tattoo of a cartoon taxi cab on the back of my neck because I am Kab (Karley Ann Beaton). Along with other various tattoos that I have given some thought to. Such as a pirate ship, because it represents freedom and treasure.
22. Harry Potter is my favorite book and National Treasure is my favorite movie. Stfu.
23. I am a good person. I do some stupid shit and I make some bad decisions but I am a good person.
24. I believe that my disbelief in God comes from my inability to stray from logic. I am too logical of a person to believe in God. However, if you do, more power to you. I am not here to shove my beliefs down your throat. Believe whatever makes you happy. This goes for religious AND political beliefs. I am a democrat but it doesn't mean republicans are bad. Believe what you want.
25. I am addicted to caffiene.